Make plans to join us for the 2015 Oklahoma Conference on Manufacturing. The event is scheduled for Wednesday, October 7 at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center in Norman. We’re looking forward to another great informational and educational program. It’s our state’s most important gathering of manufacturing professionals, giving everyone a chance to learn from one another and set the agenda for economic growth and development.
- This year we’re adding many more workshop and mini-seminar sessions, including:
- Best practices from Oklahoma manufacturers
- Lean Manufacturing and Toyota Kata
- New state legislation and regulations
- New product and market development
- Export issues
- Strategic and succession planning
- Employee recruitment and retention
- Energy reduction and efficiency
- Supply chain improvements
- Internet of Things and connected enterprise
- New technologies including 3D printing and 3D process simulations
- And plan to join us for a Networking Reception Tuesday (Oct. 6) evening at the hotel.
Of course there will be nationally-recognized keynote speakers to inspire and educate business leaders as they navigate an increasingly complicated global economy.
State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment will be on display and a gathering of experts will field questions on a full range of subjects important to company growth.
It’s $165 per person and includes lunch. But register three people from the same company and get a fourth registration for free. That reduces the price to $125 per person.
Limited exhibitor-sponsor opportunities are available for $400.
E-mail email@example.com for more information.
See you in October!