The Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance has an immediate opening for a full-time Membership Coordinator.
The Membership Coordinator provides administrative support to the President/CEO by generating prospective member leads, developing and maintaining a membership recruitment list and assisting with the development of member recruitment and retention programs.
Duties / Accountabilities
- Directs, communications, benefits and relationships with members.
- Update membership database and develop monthly membership reports for President/ CEO and Advisory Committee.
- Generate member prospect leads through a variety of sources including databases, internet, periodicals, and direct leads.
- Develop and organize member prospect spreadsheets complete with key contacts and background information.
- Perform inside sales of memberships to prospective partners by communicating the benefits of the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance.
- Compile membership packets and work with Director of Communications to identify and develop membership recruitment and retention collateral materials (including membership directory).
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining member participation, benefits, and engagement statistics by creating reports that clearly illustrate member involvement.
- Identify and invite members to Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance events, providing staff support as needed.
- Assist with member events including registration set-up and support.
- Assist in the development of new member programs and events that attract new members and engage and retain existing members.
- Provide excellent customer service for Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance members.
- Effectively resolve member service issues.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned including special projects for the President/CEO.
Skills and Abilities
- Research and data collection skills
- Self-motivated, energetic learner with a good sense of humor.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and phone skills
- Comfortable working within a collaborative environment.
- Must possess an open communications style.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Small event planning experience preferred.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed studies in business, communications, marketing or related fields preferred.
- Previous work experience in sales, communications, public relations or customer service fields
- Experience with membership organizations and/or community outreach preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and familiar with database applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,500.00 /year
- Tulsa, OK
- High school or equivalent
- Membership organizations or community outreach: 1 year