Oklahoma State University’s Spears School of Business is offering a unique educational series this summer for up-and-coming manufacturing leaders. The Certificate Program for Emerging Leaders in Manufacturing series helps high-potential employees develop as individuals, build leadership skills and grow their organizations.
Who should attend?
High potential employees moving into a supervisory/management role and managers with less than five years of management experience.
The first session will help participants with self-development by strengthening their financial skills, identify roles, skills, and expectations of manager and build effective communication and listening skills. The second part of the program focuses on learning how to build a team, improve processes and leading change. The program concludes with empowering employees to take ownership and create value in the organization.
Individual Leadership Development:
- Supervisory Program: Understanding Your Changing Role
- Supervisory Program: Mentoring and Coaching for Outstanding Performance
- Professional Business Email Writing and Etiquette
- Finance for Managers
- Increasing Productivity through Accountability
- Crucial Communications
- Process Improvement and Project Management
- Leading Change
- Empowering Employees to Take Ownership
- Critical Thinking: Leading Innovation and Value Creation
Participants earn an Emerging Leader in Manufacturing Certificate after completion of eight of the 10 sessions. Each session will be 9 a.m. to noon on the OSU-Tulsa campus. Discounts are available when you register for all 10 sessions and further discounts are available when three or more register from one company.
For more information, contact Mandy McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org