Rapid Application Group has joined the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance as an Affiliate Member.
Rapid Application Group is the only certified service-disabled veteran-owned full production additive manufacturing / 3D printing small business in the United States. It is an engineering and advanced manufacturing company centered around additive manufacturing / 3D printing technology.
The company prints:
- Engineering grade thermoplastics – Great for jigs, fixtures, guides, and grips
- Carbon fiber – lightweight and strong material for multiple uses
- ULTEM – FAA certified for aircraft interior
- Digital molding – Tool-less injection molding quality 3D printing
- Dimensionally accurate and scaled sales and marketing models
Rapid Application Group works with mission-critical parts through:
- Hybrid manufacturing
- Prototyping, low-volume / full run production additive manufacturing
- Tool-less investment casting patterns
- Reverse engineering
- 3D scanning
- Just-in-time tooling
- ITAR, AS9100D/ISO9001
It supports a variety of industries, including oil and gas, motorsports, aerospace and defense, healthcare, inventors and more.
For more information, visit us at www.rapidapplicationgroup.com
Or contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on financially supporting the economic development mission of the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance, visit www.okalliance.com/members or drop us a note at email@example.com