Nestlé Purina PetCare has joined the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance as a Supporting Member. It joins other companies promoting vital economic development work that grows state industry.
For more than 90 years Purina has helped shape the future of health and well-being for pets and the people who love them. Purina has been a part of the Edmond community for 48 years, and every day across the organization, it is committed to making high-quality and nutritious Purina products for dog and cats.
Nestlé Purina stands for trust, and the Purina brand consistently ranks as a leader in trust among pet owners. The company works hard to earn that trust every day through unparalleled knowledge of its consumers and their pets, expertise in nutrition, our comprehensive range of high-quality established brands and its dedicated associates whose mission is to enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them.
Here are a few facts about the company:
- In the United States, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is the leading pet care company in sales, volume and market share.
- As of December 2018, Nestlé Purina U.S. has achieved 15 consecutive years of improved sales growth and profit. 2018 Purina sales in the Americas (U.S., Canada, and Latin America) totaled $8.8 billion.
- Including its facility in Edmond, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company operates 20 factories in the United States.
- Nestlé Purina has a team of more than 500 global pet experts, including nutritionists, which create formulas specific to pets’ needs.
- Ninety-nine percent of Purina brand pet food products sold in the U.S. are manufactured in the U.S. in our own company-owned and operated facilities
- In 2018, Nestlé Purina donated $31 million worth of pet food, pet supplies and monetary contributions to pet-related charities and other community organizations in the U.S.
For more information about partnering with the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance, contact Sharon Harrison.