New E-Book: Focus on Medical Robotics
The robotics world has gone medical. With the aid of smaller, more efficient, and high performing components, engineers and researchers have been able to design new medical equipment for human robotic aid. Advances in others of technology such as 3D printing and artificial intelligence, have opened the doors for robots to become the medical tool of tomorrow.
This E-Book discusses what the role of robots will look like in years to come, how robots will influence medical innovation, and how to use new technology for future medical robotic design.
- What’s the Future Role for Humanoid Robots?
- More Than Meets the Eye: The Future of Bio-Robotics
- 6 Ways Robots Will Be the Medical Assistants of Tomorrow
- Manufacturing Workers Become More than Human with Exoskeletons
- The Softer Side of Robots
- Design Guide on How to Miniaturize Medical Devices